Learn New Ways to Advance Urban Agriculture in Your Community
Learn, network, train, tour … Summit programming is an action-oriented combination of workshops, panels, keynotes, tours, networking events and professional development opportunities.
Register now for the 2012 Urban Agriculture Summit, August 15 – 18 2012 in Toronto. The 2012 Urban Agriculture Summit will connect you with inspiring experts from across the spectrum of urban agriculture.
Renowned keynote speakers include:
- Will Allen, Founder & CEO of Growing Power and author of ‘The Good Food Revolution’
- Paul Lightfoot, CEO of BrightFarms hydroponic greenhouse farms and supply chain expert
- Joe Lobko, Principal of duToit Allsopp Hillier, interdisciplinary architect, landscape architect and urban designer
- PLUS over 75 session presenters who are leaders in the fields of community and commercial development, policy, research, design and more.
Summit programming also includes:
- Half day professional development courses and training / skills workshops, several of which are approved for continuing education units / professional development hours
- Half day tours and full day tours to visit exceptional and inspiring urban agriculture projects and producers across the Greater Toronto Area.
Capacity is limited, so register online today. Affordable rooms are available at Ryerson Residence for out of town attendees.